• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

plundering , benefits and staff?

DeletedUser10937

I'm new, so..here are some qestions:)
1. How to plunder more then one building in defeated town?
2. I got some blueprint after plunder, is this some kind of reward?
3. for motivation of a player I got 20 gold, and for attack and plunder I got max 13 gold..this mean that in begining of the game it's better to be friendly? :). What are the benefit of plunder, if I can plunder just one bilding with 13 gold?

DeletedUser6968

Some answers :

1) You can only plunder 1 building after a victory. You have to wait 24 hours to attack and plunder again.

2) You get blueprint from polishing/motivating your friends, guild members and the players in your hood. You can also get those, like you know now, by plundering. When you get a BP go to your inventory and click on the Great Building tab. It will show you all the BP you got. When you get all 9 BP for one building and have all the resources on hand you can build it. You can also purchase the missing BP with diamonds.

3) When you plunder you will get what the building produces. Ex: If you plunder a production building you will get what this building produces; if you plunder a house you will get the amount of coins the house produce. Depending on the age of the town you plunder the buildings will give you different amount of coins or supplies.

Hope that will help you a bit here.

DeletedUser

I would like to add you can also plunder a goods building (Marble, Stone, Wine etc..) which can be very useful if you manage to do that :)

DeletedUser10937

Think that most of my neighborhood is not interested to play.. so i think that very few players will rich to the moment when they could build good buildings.. Did neighborhood change in some moment of the game,or I stuck with them to the end? :)
tnx Bloodandtears..

DeletedUser

Hey Shawne,

For future reference, please be aware that those Blueprints you got are extremely rare and it will probably take a while before you see one again. So lucky you!

As for your question: Yes, neighbourhoods can shrink over time due to inactive players and will merge with other neighbourhoods to become bigger again.
Neighbourhood merges happen on Mondays.
Please note that neighbourhoods need to fulfill certain criteria in order to be able to merge (similar progression, cannot exceed 80 players, etc). So it may happen that your neighbourhood doesn't merge for a few weeks, due to incompatibilities.

- L