• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Plunder solution when weaker player constantly plundered by stronger

bmhwhite

Private
There is a problem with the game. It occurs when a player is very much stronger than another. He attacks and plunders and there is not a thing the weaker player can do about it.
A possible solution. Named time bombs. The weaker player could plant these bombs in his goods and when plundered it would cause considerable damage to the plundering player. You could have time bomb factories or give each player a number of bombs. The stronger player would think twice about re-plundering when bitten.

Any ideas.

DeletedUser105176

Err what kind of damage though? to their army or?

Yes it's a problem, I don't think that's the solution though.

DeletedUser96901

There is a problem with the game.
then the problem should be solved :p

better neighborhood merge system ;)

The stronger player would think twice about re-plundering when bitten.
if the merge would be correct there wouldn't be stronger players (stronger = some ages advanced)

and plunders and there is not a thing the weaker player can do about it.
actually everybody can do something against being plundered ;)
collect in time

so not the weak players get plundered
the lazy one are the ones who get plundered

bmhwhite

Private
Err what kind of damage though? to their army or?

I was thinking of a named bomb which would only be triggered by that person plundering. It would cause, say, twice the damage of the plundered good to the attackers stash. I think this would work as only a persistent plunderer would be affected.

DeletedUser80579

I was thinking of a named bomb which would only be triggered by that person plundering. It would cause, say, twice the damage of the plundered good to the attackers stash. I think this would work as only a persistent plunderer would be affected.

Really?! just... lol :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

-1, not formatted correctly--if you can't even take the time to do that much how do you expect the idea to betaken seriously
-1, complaining about plundering, just automatically worth a minus one.
-1, not even a coherent idea, there are almost no details, just some vague 'this would be cool' sort of thing
Plundering is not a problem, it is a valid part of the game that many use and enjoy. It is also one of the core concepts of the game much like PvP itself, so expecting any sort of major change is just....

DeletedUser5180

no need to expand on that

bombs.......ha ha

i was perhaps a bit rude with this quote earlier. lets say i plundered a bronze age players marble factory and

BOOM.png

IT WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE AS BRONZE AGE WAS WAY WAY BEFORE GUNPOWDER / EXPLOSIVES ETC were unlocked on the tech tree so the bronze age player would not have the capability of placing the bomb in the first place.

Now if a player (if capable) could leave a bomb for the city owner instead of plundering.......now that would be fun. They go to collect and something nasty happens

*laughs in an evil manner

DeletedUser

Now if a player (if capable) could leave a bomb for the city owner instead of plundering.......now that would be fun. They go to collect and something nasty happens

+1 to that idea, way better to mess with a player that has no boosted goods than to plunder 1 freaking convenience food

DeletedUser105579

Yet another "anti-plunder idea" from someone who probably hasn't gone and found out how to protect onesself from plunder

No. just no. if you can't stand plunderers, collect on time. Get stuff motivated. Goods buildings can't be motivated, but you can still collect on time. I have been attacked before; I always collect on time, so the attackers get mostly nothing. If you are in the bottom of a hood, COLLECT ON TIME. Don't complain about the plunder function.

I have been both at the bottom and the top of hoods, at the bottom, if you collect on time, no one bothers to attack you. They learn that the small troop loss gives no gain. <-THAT IS like a bomb placed, attackers get bitten once, get bitten twice, and then they don't do it again. At the top, the plunder function is essential. You are gaining a daily source of loot. Get plundered, COLLECT ON TIME.

I'm sorry for the rant, but please try to understand both sides of the story before going on yet another "anti-plunder idea".