• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Plunder, plunder... but... ???

• Thread starter DeletedUser3330
  • Start date

DeletedUser3330

I am used to be plundered everyday, sometimes more. But today it was four times
http://www.franka.ro/forgeofempires.jpg
It is a bug? It is the way the game will be?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear about your day, but no its not how the game can be, i have mainly good neighbors that try to help if they can, a couple like the pvp points and may attack but I'm lucky that only 1 likes his victory spoils. You do get shuffled occasionally in the early stages , maybe you will get better neighbors. For now all you can do is make sure you have a defense in place, they will not take damage if attacked, but the aggressors do, and I always try to time my goods produced to end when I am on-line. I know you may have tried both, but keep it up. Hope your day improves : )

DeletedUser

Hi franka, welcome to the forums :).

That's a bit of bad luck you've had there, but no, this is not a bug. Everyone in your neighbourhood can potentially attack (and if that is successful) plunder you. You will find that most neighbours only attack for points to proceed in the pvp-towers, and will not plunder, but it seems that you're in a neighbourhood where more players like to plunder as well. Please note that they do not have to plunder right away after a successful attack, but have 24 hours to do so.
As Alpha said, it will help to set up a good defence, or to make sure that you collect your goods/supplies before they're being plundered.

While you're here, please head over to the guides section of these forums, where you will find a lot of interesting information!
Hope you enjoy the game :).

DeletedUser

I note that the screencap of the log does not show that sirandycapp had attacked, but plundered. I don't think I've seen this happen before. I notice for me the log will lag at times and not show some things (my trades sometimes disappear without any indication).

DeletedUser

I note that the screencap of the log does not show that sirandycapp had attacked, but plundered. I don't think I've seen this happen before. I notice for me the log will lag at times and not show some things (my trades sometimes disappear without any indication).

I assume that this player had attacked earlier (which will probably show on the next page, which we can't see here), and only now plundered - as you may be aware of, you have 24 hours after a successful attack to return to a village to grab some loot :).