• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

playing on mine mobile phone

DeletedUser

I like to play on mine samsung galaxy ii but i need flash player. But flashplayer is not supported anymore on smartphones, there are too much phones.
Is there a possibility to play or will there be one in the future.
Tjom

DeletedUser8709

tjomtjom: I have an older model Galaxy Prevail, rooted, and there IS a flash download for it (via one of the android mod/hack sites)

It allows you to run the Firefox nightly with full flash support... (probably other browsers too)

It's not an OFFICIAL flash install, but it does work, and I am not seeing any bad effects after 4 months of use. (no mysterious CC billings or phone crashing)

It's up to you to find and install, or take your phone to a kiosk where they do things like that for a small fee if you can't figure it out.

Check your phone carrier's ToS to see if they hinder you from doing this first... you don't want them to shut off your service because they detect you rooted your phone (even if you don't do anything to disrupt their service or cheat them in any way, they may still disallow it)

I am in the USA, on Boost Mobile, who does not allow it anymore... they COULD shut me off at any time, but have chosen not to so far..

I own my phone outright, and nothing asbout having root access and my own software installed hurts their network use or equipment... I CAN tether a laptop, several ways now, but I don't except in emergencies, and limited use even then.... (One of their complaints was those who Root to gain tethering and other benefits)

I don't try to cheat them in any way... I am on their unlimited plan, and even then stay below the threshold where speeds are reduced (2.5-3GB is where they start reducing speed to 1x EVD0) and don't even change the identifier to a corporate one for better speeds (which is a problem for them since it's unfair to those actually paying for corporate data speeds)

So, don't do anything illegal, or against their terms of service unless you are prepared to face the consequences which vary by location and severity of activities...

You have been instructed and warned, make sure you weigh the risks and rewards before you take steps to give your Galaxy II Flash support...

Hope this helps you!

Another

[edit] No URLs or detailed instructions were given in an effort to insure no rules of this game forum are broken by myself.. It is POSSIBLE, but the OP and others will have to learn how somewhere else and accept any and all risks for themselves... [/edit]

Last edited by a moderator: