• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Player Points in Ranking

patrick3377

Corporal
  • World: H
  • Browser and Version: Waterfox 35.0.1
  • Overview of the bug: The player ranking has its column for points too narrow, so the most-left digits are cut.
  • Screenshots:
    foe-bug-player-ranking-points.jpg
  • How often this occurs: Always when a player has too many points
  • Urgency: Depends on how fast the player progress... he will be 1000T points shortly so the ranking will show only half of his points ;)
  • Preventative Actions: Ban the player, but seriously N/A
  • Summary: The real points for this player are 1306,067,062,798 (notice that '1' is cut on the screenshot)
  • I have performed a quicksearch...: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it...: no

Last edited:

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
actually thjats not a bug, because i really have 300 billion points, i dont have 1.3 trillion. the 1 you see is in your friendlist because there you se 1 from my ranking as #1 in your friendlist, plus 300 billion real points. the numbers in global ranking are correct. problem solved :)

DeletedUser98684

actually thjats not a bug, because i really have 300 billion points, i dont have 1.3 trillion. the 1 you see is in your friendlist because there you se 1 from my ranking as #1 in your friendlist, plus 300 billion real points. the numbers in global ranking are correct. problem solved :)

Can you tell me the secret of your success. Is it money, lots of friends, or something else

patrick3377

Corporal
[reactivated] ok, now tell me there's no bug :) Last digit on H player #1 is half cut... if he increase his points, it'll show incorrect amount on rank page. Also the friend/guild/hood list has not enough space to keep the right points, maybe cut them to 1k, 1M etc will help.

DeletedUser97349

Thank you for reporting it, however due to the impending change in the points allocated from GBs, it is unlikely that any changes to points displays will be implented at present, as the issue will be solved by the changes already in development.

DeletedUser

I found that sometimes players have the sign for neighbourhood on the rank list, but they aren't from my hood.Why?
Заснемане.PNG

DeletedUser99588

They are from your hood but are currently inactive so don't show up in the name bar only on global list.