• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

player name game

DeletedUser

My Herluth have a wonderful day playing this cool game with all his/her new friends:cool:

DeletedUser

^^Nice sentiment but all the words need to start with the first letter of the previous players name :) Like this Mladiatus:

Mighty Mladiatus makes marvelous melodious music most Mondays.

DeletedUser2974

Polgara, proper planning probably prevents poor performance. PS: Politicians practice poor performance perfectly...

DeletedUser

Ninga navigates nautical neighborhoods noiselessly. New neighbors, naturally nervous.

DeletedUser2974

Polgara passed pig payment pleadingly, polly punted polgara pointedly...

DeletedUser

May Mink make more & more marvelous modding modifications!

Edit: Did i get it right? lol

DeletedUser

Stefanceltare steals steal staff stuff, sometimes suforing strong seahorse suprises.:p

DeletedUser2974

Why would Whitelotus whack whales? Well... Whales woke whitelotus' wife with wild whooping!

DeletedUser

While WhiteLotus would want white willows wondering wonderful... :P

oops darn

DeletedUser

Sleepy Stefanceltare smartly sent several sturdy swearing sailors southward.

:)

DeletedUser2974

Why everyone skip my name? :(((

Herluth harmlessly hid Hanks hearty ham!

DeletedUser

None now nicks ninga78234's new nimble name...

Doesn't make sense but meh :P

DeletedUser

Chromeozone cant change cars cause credit card charge confuses call centre computer.