• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

player name game

DeletedUser7099

Pizza!

edit: to jampots: it is a sentence, think of a guy just yelling out "pizza!" and everyone around will know what it means

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9168

Make a sentence using the name of the person who posted before you:)The aim is that all words have to be with the beginning letter of his name

?? pizza???

cool Cutuin counted cleverly, clueless candidates couldn't compete

DeletedUser12633

(( well I've been called lots of cute little names but Pizza, it's a first. Thanks my ravioli, you're great ))

Jampots, jolly jester, jealously jeopardised japanese joults, jerking juicy jelly, just jumping jubilantly.

DeletedUser9168

Haha! "just jumping jubilantly" was Cutuin, byeordie and me a couple of nights ago!!

pepperoni pieces periodically posts puzzling posers

DeletedUser12633

Surprisingly, Sulphur smelling Surge sarcastically sanitates shoe soles spraying skunk scented sal****er ... seriously ? Such sacrileges ?

( ps : it was meant to be salt-water, why is salt water banned from the forum ? lol )

DeletedUser7719

(If you put the letters that were censored together, I think that's what they were trying to prevent ;))

DeletedUser9168

sal-T-WAT-er - ..... probably banned for a similar reason that we are not allowed to discuss the merits or otherwise of polishing a peacock hedge in your city. (ooh - apparently we are able to now! it always used to come up automatically with pea**** hedges)

Provincial policeman Pieces probably punished pink pandas picking pretty purple pansies

DeletedUser12348

Jammy jampots juggled Janet's jewels joyfully, jauntily jeopardizing jail-time.

DeletedUser12633

cowardly, Cutin carved chunky cucumbers, composing circular celtic circles, certainly causing chaotic confusion

DeletedUser9168

piecesofme painted posh purple patches producing panoramic portrait pictures panelling pavilions

DeletedUser

Krikey! Kitten-kidnapper Kimba knavishely keelhauled kooky kids kissing kosher kippers

DeletedUser9168

torturering thug tracylees told two tiny tadpoles to tie their tails tighter together