• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player attacks me .

WANNABANEWB

Private
I replayed a battle where a neighbour invaded me . The invader started with 4 Artillery units and 4 spearmen , by the time I had lost , there were 8 artillery units still on the field despite attacking units being replaced during the battle .
My AI had no chance . LOL what is going on with this rubbish ?

WANNABANEWB

Private
possible , but how does that explain the replacement of lost artillery and ending up with them having 8 artillery ?
I was under the impression you can't possibly replace lost units
Attacked again by the Same player ,So if he has a Rogue Hideout the AI will select his strongest players ?
. This time I can see that the players are rogues . That explains the rebirths . But 4 rogues cant make 3 or 4 rebirths and then replace further losses so the player ends with 8 units . Can they ? As you can tell , Im new to this . Rediscovered an old account I never playrd much , until now

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
possible , but how does that explain the replacement of lost artillery and ending up with them having 8 artillery ?
I was under the impression you can't possibly replace lost units
The units are not being replaced. The special combat ability of "Rogues", is that once hit, (a) they take no damage from that first hit (unless player only has rogues alive) and (b) they change into one of the other units the player has on the field. In your case, your opponent fought with just rogues and artillery - so when the rogues were hit, they would automatically change into artillery units (and they would also start to take damage when they are hit).
So what you are saying is exactly what this describes.

As per the below, comes directly from the in-game Wiki provided that you can utilize as well.
1670474218525.png

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

Attacked again by the Same player ,So if he has a Rogue Hideout the AI will select his strongest players ?
. This time I can see that the players are rogues . That explains the rebirths . But 4 rogues cant make 3 or 4 rebirths and then replace further losses so the player ends with 8 units . Can they ? As you can tell , Im new to this . Rediscovered an old account I never playrd much , until now

Your army first attacks the 4 rogues who turn into 4 artillery. At that time the 4 original artillery have already taken out part of your army. With 8 artllery fighting aganst what is left of your army it is not unlikely your opponent will take damage, but will not lose a unit. Just watch the battle replay to see what has happened.