• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Planner or Diary :)

DeletedUser106252

Hi guys :)

So I was thinking last night of things I will do today and when I opened I forgot these things or some of them.I would say maybe this helps.If there would be a planner system.This is how it works,you log in and you see event history and everything that happend etc. At the top there would be planner beside event history.You would press on that and see what you wrote yesterday or from a long time ago.Maybe also if today was a day of Important GvG and you wanted to mark something down,you would right it in your foe planner.It can be either a diary or planner.This would be a great idea if you have lots going on or if you have meeting with allies or something like a specific speech you wanted to see.It's to make the game easier.Please say no if you hate the idea,I am not sensitive like all those people who whine xD

DeletedUser5180

i have wordpad, lightshot, paint, calculator etc all pinned to my taskbar........one click and can do anything and copy/paste etc instantly

DeletedUser105579

-1... I believe this was under the list of ideas they did not wish to implement

DeletedUser106252

Oh ok thanks guys I an go with the notepad on taskbar too lol

DeletedUser15432

There are various ways of doing this so a -1 from me also

DeletedUser2989

I believe this thread should be closed now

Closing is reserved till an idea is either confirmed as "do no suggest" or till it is requested by the owner of the OP. :)

Given the number of -1's I don't think this idea is going anywhere soon.

On that note I also -1 this idea, while it's nice to not have to use things external to the game I think in this case we are better off using the methods we know are reliable. :)