• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Petition to get a Movement penn

DeletedUser14914

I would like as many names as possible to get FoE to grant us a holding penn at the side of our city , NOT an extra free expansion , but an 8x8 holding penn for a building or two so that we can simply rearrange our cities without having to delete buildings to get them out of the way , I would agree to it being NON-Active , ie , when buildings are in the holding penn , you can not prime or collect goods / coins / fp etc from them , but simply somewhere to be able to get buildings out of the way while you re-arrange things

RumbleButt

DeletedUser4089

Quoting this from the Ideas section.
The Community Manager Team said:
These ideas will not be implemented:

Rotating buildings to make placement easier (which would erode the central challenge of the game too much).
Having a "holding area" for buildings to make rearranging easier (likewise).
Exchanging coins for supplies and/or goods, or vice versa (likewise).

So I doubt this will happen even if you get 1,000 names.

And apart from that, I personally don't like the idea, it's meant to be a challenge.

DeletedUser7719

Maybe a special event item that let's you use one spot in your inventory as a storage spot ;)

DeletedUser15432

Will never happen and probably comes under the heading of making the game easier, therefore I oppose this petition as a bad idea

DeletedUser

I do not agree with this petition - the game is supposed to provide challenges, including the reorganisation of your city.

Surge

Brigadier-General
You should be lucky you're even able to move buildings for free. The way I hear it, Real Life: The Game does not allow you to move buildings at all, just rebuild them for millions of dollars and a giant load of resources.

Okay, let's see what this game focuses on: only two resources (coins and supplies) so raw consumables isn't it. Simplistic military system consisting of five unit types, so grand strategy doesn't fit either. Unrotatable buildings, with loads of expansions and different building sizes? That's where the challenge is. Remove part of the challenge and all the game will be about is just waiting for your church hat to finish producing. It's just too much of a Cow Clicker as it is.