• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Performance issues after updating Flash Player

DeletedUser

Hi,

after updating Flash Player to 11.2 I experience huge performance issues when zoomed out of the city - nearly unplayable. Could also be that it is an issue after the update of today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser147

You may need to provide some more informations as e.g. I have the same version of the Flash Player but no performance issues.

DeletedUser

Well I must say after this update that my Research tab its loading is taking quite a bit longer.

DeletedUser17

Thanks for the heads up guys. We need to know more about this issue to help. If you are affected by this please post below with the following format:

Browser version:
The country you are in:
Browser plugins you are using:
A brief description of your computer system:

Thank you very much for your help!