• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Pedestrians on City Streets

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Other than the 3 recent Event buildings from Halloween 2020 - do any other buildings generate special pedestrians on our walkways or roads? In particular, curious about a horseback rider mounted on a white horse that is on my single width roads. Is it just a generic character, or is there a building creating it? Are there other special pedestrians to watch our for, in various Ages?
1609785944624.png

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Other than the 3 recent Event buildings from Halloween 2020 - do any other buildings generate special pedestrians on our walkways or roads? In particular, curious about a horseback rider mounted on a white horse that is on my single width roads. Is it just a generic character, or is there a building creating it? Are there other special pedestrians to watch our for, in various Ages?
View attachment 22715
Botanical Rotunda triggers that horseback rider in your city I believe

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Thank you. Finally found an Obelisk Garden on AD (not the Obelisk as a couple people messaged was needed) and now have Cleo. Guess I will have to find the other special buildings (if still available somehow) so I can get the other special pedestrians to wander my streets.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Honestly wish we'd get a few more special pedestrians, like;
- a Leprechaun or 'Druid Priest' for the St. Paddy's Druid thingy
- a Samurai or 'noble woman' from the Japanese-themed Spring event 'grand prize'
- a Pirate Captain for summer event
- a Mummy/King Tut for Archaeology event
- add in 'Dr. Frankenstien', a Ghostly Maiden, Vampire Count for Halloween!! ;)
- some Carolers for Xmas/Winter event
- a 'Torch Bearer' for Soccer/Olympics theme

Just moar! unique denizens please. :D