• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PC vs Mobile

DeletedUser112892

Our Guild has been going a long time ...

Over the years .. since GE has come in and the mobile app has taken hold, GVG action has faced attack from these game changes and just about died. I appreciate that I have not taken the time to read back on this thread.. so apologies for slamming into a convo rudely but this needs addressed, either by adding GVG to the mobile app or seperating the supplies to operate GE from guild treasury

thanks for reading
I think devs have already told many times that they cannnot bring GvG to phone, I cannot recall exact reason.

DeletedUser109918

Okay, maybe I am wrong.
Btw, wanted to point out to another feature PC has and mobile app doesn't have. In battle, when you hover over a specific unit in tray, you can see which specific unit it is. Very useful if enemy has more of the same units, to know which one has first turn. However, on mobile app it isn't the case.

Yup that I have on my list. :)

DeletedUser109918

I think devs have already told many times that they cannnot bring GvG to phone, I cannot recall exact reason.

The person who says it can't be done was just beat out by the person who did it. There is a building that looks like a basket in Newark, OH USA that everyone said couldn't be built. I'll tell you what do a search for longaberger basket. Somebody built it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111359