• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

other players not being able to level up your GB

UrsHark

Private
I would like to suggest that it could be made that other players cant put the last forge point into someone else's great building to stop others from being able to level it up, that only the player with the GB can level it up.
I am unsure how many times it has happened me that others come alone and level up my GB even after I have asked them not to but I know there are lots of other players across all worlds that are having the same problem.

DeletedUser6065

Putting the last Forge Point on a building is a possible revenge for plunder.

Assuming you're still in the game, of course.
. . . mk

DeletedUser106696

Let's say you had that GB for 3 months already when s.o. levels it for you. In that case you woul dhave lost 1 % of its output in exchange for 1-2 days worth of FPs. To me that's still an amazingly good deal. Relax and take the "double-dip" as a present, rather than a right, and things look a lot rosier 8-)

DeletedUser96901

right ?

the donator also has his right
the right to get his rewards

and some players already don't put the last FP in for days or even weeks and it must be done by one donator

so if only the owner can do it then it must be prevented that he never does it
an automatic collect and upgrade when only 1 FP is missing
and if the owner doesn't have 1 FP in his bar he gets the error: you can't collect and level up
(like you can't collect Alcatraz because no barracks)
and then he must get 1 FP first to do that

DeletedUser96869

-1 Yes it can be annoying when someone levels it but there is an easy solution. When its close and you do a collection put the rest in yourself and level it on your terms.

DeletedUser15432

As NomadRob says, make sure you level the last bit yuourself, therefore a score of -1

DeletedUser108379

It can also be very frustrating if the owner does not put the last FP into the building for days.

DeletedUser15372

If someone else levels up your GB then you haven't really lost anything. GBs are bonuses in the game so if you couldn't do a double collect with that last FP just so you can get few extra FPs, medals, units, etc then it is still better than having no GBs right? :P