• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

DeletedUser333

Sometimes online playing is NOT fun so make there must be an option to set it on and of

DeletedUser4089

I have no idea what you mean.

This is why we have an Idea proposal template, it requires you to think carefully about your idea, the pro's and con's and most importantly, how to format and convey the idea for others to understand.

Please see the 'Idea proposal template' link in my signature and edit your post, thanks.

DeletedUser7719

I'm pretty sure this game is not going to be an offline game just because the amount of memory the graphics and all take up (not to mention PvP has to be online too)

DeletedUser4800

That is not possible morrison. The game is designed to be played online, that is why its called online or browser game.

DeletedUser333

I never liked online games but the game itself is very good

DeletedUser276

lol glad you like it. Thats one of the things we strive for. But yah this is an online game as such cannot be played offline. I do see what your saying and the potential for it... but that would make it more of a civ game and people tend to tire of those quickly. This way we can add updates and increase the game rather than charging you for an offline version that has limited potential and more costs for "patches".

This way the only cost is your internet and for diamonds :)