• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

One Click Aid and Motivate

PirateLee

Private
Have to say this is the best new feature since I started the game, less clicking more time to enjoy this wonderful game.
Thanks All

A long overdue feature.. one issue is that I (we) cannot get into the tavern without activating the 4 hr boost. I would like to decide when the 4 hrs begins independently of when I want to collect tavern silver etc.

Shad23

Emperor
Simply clic on tavern shop or tavern room in the top of the tavern window and you won't need to activate the boost

Erich Zahn

Private
Seems to me that all the new features which, I agree, are great is the pay-off for the new advert pop-ups.
The trick for Inno is not to overdo it.
Advert revenue is fine but if players ignore them then it won't generate income but irritation. It won't matter to long-time players, of course, but it won't encourage new players who aren't experienced enough to see the benefits.

clicking on the tavern activates the boost window first and countdown starts then you can access tavern and shop 'activate' on boost is greyed out
Yes, thats what I was meaning.. This needs to get fixed . I want to be able to start boosts separately to when I want to collect silver etc. p.s Im on a PC.. Chrome browser .. another player in my guild on Chrome has same problem. Also does it in Firefox so must be a bug with the PC version.

Last edited:
Yes, thats what I was meaning.. This needs to get fixed . I want to be able to start boosts separately to when I want to collect silver etc. p.s Im on a PC.. Chrome browser .. another player in my guild on Chrome has same problem. Also does it in Firefox so must be a bug with the PC version.
I agree about being able to start tavern options separately. All the extra clicking/tapping is annoying and adds nothing to game enjoyment.
The trial for the ads is also on mobile.

One-click Aid and Motivate is a great idea, as this was the most tedious part of the game. I don't see any on my desktop computer. I don't believe they will ever add ads to the desktop version, as most people have ad blockers these days.

CutieNZ

Private
Does anyone know if these Insta-Aids are showing up on peoples' Event History?
Either broken or nobody wuvs me anymore :(