• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Once a day quests on the summer event

• Thread starter DeletedUser117965
  • Start date

DeletedUser117965

Hi everybody
I have found out that in the more progressive part of the summer event you only get 1 quest per day (right now I have completed 41/55).

Today I have got a really hard mission, which is to acquire 4 sectors without fighting (or solving 7 encounters in the GE by fighting). I don't think I will bw able to finish it today.

I don't know how it works, so I hope someone of you have been in such situation before: will I still have the option to finish the last quest?

(to be clear: I had a thought that it might be specified for each player and his/her progress so that every player will get 1 quest per day, so that if have only 10 days I will get new quests until I reach the 45th)