• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Occupying multiple towers with inappropriate weapons

In Brisgard, a player in my neighborhood is in both the Bronze and Iron age towers. Not a problem - but he's got late medieval weapons in both of them as defense. Trebuchets, crossbowmen, and something like great sword fighters are contending against new players' spears and maybe even slingers. Nobody has a chance of beating him in the bronze age tower, and barely in the iron age, despite having appropriate weapons and troops. He is gaining medals in both towers.

From what I've gathered from reading posts and guides, he should be in one tower at the level most appropriate for his highest-ranked weapon, but somehow the system isn't taking him out of the lower towers. Also, some of us fighting in them are not showing up in any tower at all despite winning other battles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

He can be in any tower he has reached via the map, the only rule is that he can only use troops from that era in that tower. If hes fighting in the bronze age tower he is only able to fight with spears, slingers, Horseman or stone throwers which means he stands a similar chance to anyone else in that tower.

So you have just a big a chance as he does and I suspect if you look at then number of battles hes fighting a lot more and hence getting a lot more points

DeletedUser1081

as HRC notes: the fact that a player has LMA units as defense doesn't mean they're using those units as their attacking army. it's the attacking army that determines which tower the points go to, and if someone's got points in Bronze and Iron Age towers that means they're having battles using troops of those eras as their attacking army.

DeletedUser

Yes, if you look through the players city, you can see the player has troops in multiple ages. I know of a lot of players that compete in every tower, every week. Remember though, he can only use units at the same age as the tower he is competing in, so if he is competing in the Bronze Age tower, he is using Bronze Age units. This goes for Iron, EMA, HMA, and LMA as well.

This is not cheating, but is part of the game. Some people are hardcore PvPers, and play the game accordingly.

Not a bug.