• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Observtory lvl 4 reward: incorrect number of blueprints

DeletedUser13229

• World:Cigard
  • Browser and Version: Chrome Wersja 34
  • Overview of the bug: Was 1st on the LVL4 observatory FP supporters, got only 1 BP (should 2)
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency: asap
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: don't think this may help

DeletedUser13229

Are you 100% sure it wasn't just 2 copies of the same print?
I already had 2 blueprints (before the lvl 4 was finished). 1BP for lvl 3 and 1BP for lvl 2. Unluckilly I got the same BP, so I still had only 1 unique BP. After 4th lvl completion I logged in and saw a reward welcome dialog. It got me my 30FP, some medals and there was only 1 blueprint. Obviously my first thought was that I got only 1 unique (but 2 as a quantity), but when I went to observatory window i GB section, I've noticed I got only 1 BP and I have now 3 in total

##############SCRATCH THAT#################
I don't know if it was innogame developers that fixed it (I also reported this issue with innogame support tool), but now that I went to the observatory in GB section I noticed I've got brand new blueprint and have 4 in total. Maybe it just fixed itself. As far as I'm concerned, Im satisifed.

Last edited by a moderator: