• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Observations from a year and a half in Sinerania

r21r

Major-General

r21r

Major-General
Since Lord didn't updated the new data for this round i'll post what i know !!

Again an amazing non-fighting Round between The One - Phoenix - Assassins - Legendary Army !!

Thousands of Forge Points and zero attrition fights from all, in a relaxed pre-arranged match to keep the summer cooler without extra pressure and heat !!

On another map, another "undisputed" ship called Last Stand is sinking !! Got a tough match-up without their other 3 allies, but with the new Grand Masters of Sinerania - The GM's !!!
Rumors say that AVC went too hard on them - didn't even let them breath out of the HeadQuarters !!!

Synergy Factor down to 925 LP - taking their usual break on the lower Diamond while the rest maps with less but not least interesting Guilds as Knights of Insomnia enjoying easy matching ups against less known Guilds !

might update the score board of daily fights per fighter on the most known guilds if i see interest - and let a screen of the current Prestige Rankings

1626972781983.png

Is the World War on Sinerania over ? Will the lust for Forge Points beat the Thirst for Glory ?

We will know soon - Stay Tuned !!