• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Note Pad

DeletedUser98167

Proposal: A note pad that only you can see to keep various private notes

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? YES

Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? NO

Reason: After playing the game for 5 years in several worlds I have stacks of notes around my computer.

Details:
A personal electronic notepad that we can keep various notes on, or a small text box that we can edit. Sort of like how we can edit our city text, but make it so only I can see it

Visual Aids: Notes for personal use like:
I owe player X 10 fp
Currently scouting do not open map until the quest prompts me
Player X lives in my Dad's home town

Balance:
Describe what impact this idea will have on other game features. I dont know
Will it require adjustments or changes? NO

Abuse Prevention:
Does your proposal open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat? If so, then how can this be addressed?. NO

Summary: Its the green thing to do! save paper save trees 8-)
46e14961581e4666a5d4793ae371d7f8.png

DeletedUser7719

Moving this to already suggested As Overtype has pointed out some similar ideas already