• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not getting rewards for conquering

DeletedUser2815

Hello,

After conquering Fel Dranghyr you should get an expansion as a reward. I've conquered al 3 provinces and got the message my expansion would be in my inventory. However, I can't find it anywhere. I'm also not sure if I've gotten the rewards for each province (money and tools).

Is this a bug or do I have to 'claim' it somewhere?

DeletedUser65

hey sim, welcome to the fourms
in regards the expansion, if you open the build menu you will see your expansions as the bottom tab on the list. it should be the 1 that requires gold to unlock
in regards the coin/supply reward you'll just need to keep an eye on it, i do recall once not receiving mine due to an internal error at the time but support where able to help me out. so if you notice you do miss out on future rewards sent a ticket to support

to send a ticket right click in game and got to support from there

DeletedUser2456

Hello Sim,
Welcome to our forums :)
As the farmer has stated above he knows where to keep his crops xD "Expansions" and these should be in the build menu on the bottom tab.
However, for your gold and supplies etc when you press "Accept Reward or Claim Reward" the values of your gold and supplies update automatically, if you do not see the numbers change, just log out of the game and Log in again and they should of updated. If this hasnt happened then please, send a support ticket and our guys will help you :)

Regards,
Chromeozone

DeletedUser2815

Thanks both! What a nice forum, quick and helpful answers :)

I found the expansion tab before, but I thought "Hey, this one's not free and requires coin so this can't be the rewarded expansion, and if I remember correctly, it said the reward would be in the inventory (which is empty)".
But if I understand correctly; the expansion reward you get for conquering requires coin?
I've just tried it and the option disappears after using it, so I guess that was indeed the reward which I've now used :)

For the coin and supplies;
The accepting rewards from quests works fine, but I wondered about the conquering provinces. Don't remember seeing it counting up after conquering a province. But I guess that's just my fault not paying enough attention ;)

Thanks for the quick help, just started playing yesterday and already loving it (especially the beautiful and detailed graphics)!

DeletedUser2456

Thank you for your comments regarding the game.
Yes, you get a reward for conquering the "Land" but you do have to pay for it unfortuantly.

Regards,
Chromeozone

DeletedUser65

the window incorrectly tells you the expansion is in your inventory as a few weeks back it was indeed placed in the old style inventory before been merged with the build tab, i assume its just an oversight on the devs part to change the text.

you do infact have to pay for the expansion just as you do for the one's you unlock in the tech tree, the easiest way to explain it is the fact you most pay your workers to clear the land(ie trees rocks etc) to allow construction :p

and yes the graphics do indeed look great :D