• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not getting points for new buildings

DeletedUser107528

I built two new buildings, a garage and followed by and Explosives factory and as far as I could see, didn't gain any points.
In the previous ranking system it was really a noticeable boost.
Is it possible to check this please

DeletedUser16026

I've just tried building both buildings, and I received ranking points. Did you delete any buildings before building those two?

DeletedUser107528

Hi,
yes I did a couple of Ceramics Plants and two colonial military buildings.
Does the new system make such a difference if I deleted buildings froma previous age or two I normally got a fairly large increase in points (replacing houses for-instance)?

DeletedUser16026

It would depend on what precisely was deleted and in what amount. If you sell one building and replace it with a building of the same size from a higher era, then you'd see an increase. If you delete multiple buildings and place just one higher-era building, you may not see an increase. Similar situation is when you sell a large building and then place some smaller higher-era building.

If you believe there's an issue you can contact support and your changes will be reviewed. As we're unable to reproduce this, I'll mark the thread as such - if you or anyone experiences further issues please let us know.

DeletedUser107528

Hi,
I can't remember the exact detail of the build and deletions but I think you are correct and I may have deleted more that I built, all be it from a later age.
I have been adding more hi rise housing and points are definitely being added.
Thank you for looking into it.

I'm just fed up after loosing 500+ points in the new ranking system :(