• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Not able to defend

DeletedUser

Goodday admins and fellow players,

I've got a bug/question (depending on the fact if i am missing something) about defending my settlement against other players.

I was attacked twice earlier today and some stuff got stolen, however when i looked at my army tab i saw my entire army was put into the defensive army side and totally intact.

So is there a bug where it comes to defending one's settlement against others or am i simply missing something?

Sincerely,

FB

DeletedUser

Greetings,

I've seen this, when somebody attacked me, and my soldiers didn't die, and other players can sabotage me! So I think it isn't a bug, but we don't know the full rule of the game!

Sincerely,
Hetroxos

DeletedUser

It's intended to be this way because it's the AI defending, not yourself, and thus you will not be punished for tactical mistakes the AI makes.
This has already been answered on several occasions, for future posts, please scan the forum first before posting. This saves everybody (except yourself maybe) time and nerves.

Thank you!

DeletedUser723

It's intended to be this way because it's the AI defending, not yourself, and thus you will not be punished for tactical mistakes the AI makes.
This has already been answered on several occasions, for future posts, please scan the forum first before posting. This saves everybody (except yourself maybe) time and nerves.

Thank you!
Nope, not possible. If your on-line and in world and you come under attack, you get no notice that you are under attack. The only indication is AFTER the fact when a building is labled as damaged or plundered.
This just happened to me a few minutes ago.
Thanks