• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Non active Guild

Blueroo

Private
I Joined a Guild and it's been a week now and nobody is active and nobody are replying to my post's and friends requests, how can I keep it running.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
You would be better finding another one, check through the league tables for guilds, read their guild descriptions for rules and requirements, Figure out what you can do each week and if you can fulfill them and apply.

There tends to be a variety of requirements.

Completing GE every week
Completing X amount of negs or fights in gbg
Some only want gvg players.
Some will just say they are relaxed and no requirements

The ones with higher requirements tend to be the most active ones as the players need to be online more to compete in gbg and gvg but you will find occasional ones with more relaxed requirements that are fairly active.