• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No BPrints since GvG started

Hi,
I polivate my guild (and the neighbours if I have time) most days but since GvG became live, the BPs have been absent. I used to get at least one a day but so far not a sausage and I've been polivating like mad as usual.

I have so many BPs and no complete GB yet so I'm really keen to pick some up but they seems to have been deactivated for me.

Anyone else this happening to?

Cheers
Ninj

DeletedUser

Many players find that they encounter 'dry spells' (I bet most of the UK is hoping for a 'dry spell' lol).

This is not unusual and there have not been any changes to the Blueprint rewarding system.

DeletedUser99218

I can't say I've noticed any drop off in the rate of getting BPs from polivating; I'm just not getting any I actually want (which is probably because there aren't yet enough buildings of the appropriate age available to me to polivate, and I haven't yet struck lucky with the few that are, but that's beside the point).

DeletedUser100341

I've been getting BPs at the same frequency as before GvG. You must be unlucky.

DeletedUser96867

BP from polivating? That's been so rare for me i don't even consider it a source of bp for myself any more. If i'm lucky i get 4 or 5 a month.

DeletedUser100341

My experience has been I get 2 to 3 one day and nothing the next. That's from 134 pol/mot/plunders. Seems like clock work.