• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Nice game/ Bad market

DeletedUser

and one more market-related suggestion: when someone accepts one of my offers,
could the name of the purchaser please be listed somewhere (eg in the "events" section)?
i want to know who i'm doing buisness with! thank you

This would be cool.. at least we know who we could thank for our trade!

DeletedUser1081

Also why is the ratio reversed?
Trades requiring more goods then they are giving should be lower ratios as you are getting less items per unit you give.

well but you're giving more goods than you get, right?
the ratio is always reversed from someone's point of view, and right from the other person's.
(yeah, i know they could fix it so what we see is always right from our viewpoint, but there are worse problems waiting to be fixed)

DeletedUser

Well, for me everything concerning trade became useless and no important as I was forced to stop to use the market which actually is not working.
I prefer to produce all my goods I need by myself. It is much easier and faster.

DeletedUser

I think that is the best way as in my 80 only 4 are active and now only 2 ( me included) so it is impossible to trade. Producing goods your self may not be effecient but with the current situation may be the only way

DeletedUser

Maybe not using market is much easier and faster, but it's not fast enough to make this game playable.
I've never saw this kind of market that all goods have same price, e.g. tradable with ratio 1:10 ???
Is this a bug or someone idea??? I created some goods offers with ratio 1:3, and after couple days none accept it (!?). Bug again??
When we can expect this cruical point will be fixed??