• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content New World Uceria feedback

Spartan08

FoE Team
Co-Community Manager
Hey everyone, we are launching the new world Uceria soon! For more information, please read this post and then share your feedback below!

RichinZhills

Corporal
It will be interesting to see the different game strategies play out in a brand new world. Nobody up there yet to trade goods for the high-end GB's. So until you get there and start producing goods, they don't exist. So you'll have your rushers who will push through the Ages, no worries about being plundered too much, nobody there to do it.
The biggest push will probably be those who can get a big guild started, so lots of friends in other worlds all building one guild. Expect that to be the winning strategy. They'll also have huge diamond reserves, so GbG will be dominated, and of course, tons of fp's once they hit the top leagues.
So, if you want to rise highest, get through to Iron and look for those same Top #10 guilds on the other worlds. Chances are they'll have a core group of players that will be pushing the GbG uphill.

Knight of ICE

It will be interesting to see the different game strategies play out in a brand new world. Nobody up there yet to trade goods for the high-end GB's. So until you get there and start producing goods, they don't exist. So you'll have your rushers who will push through the Ages, no worries about being plundered too much, nobody there to do it.
The biggest push will probably be those who can get a big guild started, so lots of friends in other worlds all building one guild. Expect that to be the winning strategy. They'll also have huge diamond reserves, so GbG will be dominated, and of course, tons of fp's once they hit the top leagues.
So, if you want to rise highest, get through to Iron and look for those same Top #10 guilds on the other worlds. Chances are they'll have a core group of players that will be pushing the GbG uphill.

Is this the first time for you that a new world opens? Those big guilds were assembled the moment the announcement was made. On day one, players will already have reached the higher ages and high end GB's will appear. World domination will be achieved on day one. You may become a member of one of those top guilds. You will grow faster, but you will always be nothing more than a small fish.

Mockingjay

Private
I started playing FoE a few months ago, joined to existing world where players have millions points. I was excited when you announced a new world, I thought it would be a fresh start for everyone... What's the point of starting a new world and reach the higher ages with high Gbs on the first day?

Knight of ICE

I started playing FoE a few months ago, joined to existing world where players have millions points. I was excited when you announced a new world, I thought it would be a fresh start for everyone... What's the point of starting a new world and reach the higher ages with high Gbs on the first day?

It is a fresh start for everyone. Some players will use that fresh start to become the best on a world and they do not mind paying a lot for that.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I don't see the point in adding a new server. You can have a fresh start on the numerous servers already available. Some players will be in the higher ages in days so there's not going to be that many restrictions on gbs etc provided you can pay fps for goods (which is same as the servers already available) First 3 months maybe will feel newish and then it's just a server like the rest.

It will of course be a positive thing for revenue, the players that will boost through everything to get to the higher level and players popping Arc/Traz/Cf gbs without available goods but ultimately will mean in the long term players are spread over even more servers so as they get quieter there will be less people on a higher multiple of servers rather than condensed down slightly.

Iwateguy

Major-General
I don't see the point in adding a new server

It will of course be a positive thing for revenue,

It seems you do see the point. Revenue is why it's being done. FoE doesn't exist so that Inno can provide us with a fun gaming experience. It exists so that we (some of us) can provide Inno with a great deal of money.

Last Halloween, the US server opened a new world - Carthage - and there was at least one player who hit SAAB on the first day. Estimates were that it would have required 10 or 11 million diamonds and cost as much as 70k dollars, depending on how many were bought for the opening and how many were a pre-existing stash. Even if we discount those estimates by half, that's still crazy.

I don't see the point in adding a new server. You can have a fresh start on the numerous servers already available. Some players will be in the higher ages in days so there's not going to be that many restrictions on gbs etc provided you can pay fps for goods (which is same as the servers already available) First 3 months maybe will feel newish and then it's just a server like the rest.

It will of course be a positive thing for revenue, the players that will boost through everything to get to the higher level and players popping Arc/Traz/Cf gbs without available goods but ultimately will mean in the long term players are spread over even more servers so as they get quieter there will be less people on a higher multiple of servers rather than condensed down slightly.
Some of the reasons to get a new server is when the player base gets bigger it helps spread the load on the servers.
More world's and more opportunities to have fun
Growth is always good

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
It is indeed still planned for today :) This type of event is generally deployed during office hours Hamburg time.

Juggi

Private
1663835701245.png

Arfwit

Private
Another load of bull all your doing is feeding the big spenders again. First pass the post gaming [ Oh how to win I know I'll spend a fortune on diamonds then I'll get all the diamonds.] The depth of your strategy.

weeeben

Private
A new world starts every year.

This new world is different as it didn't coincide with an event, so most are playing at the same level.

Aside from the pirate hideout available to buy for about 16000 diamonds, big spenders have been held back.
It's a much better way of introducing a new world. When an event is open at the same time it's just a matter of pay and be a top level player in a few days.
Traditional big spenders are here but can't go much further until the next event comes.

It's a more balanced world to start at least, when the event comes the break away with big spenders will come, but for now, everyone has a fair chance to be in the higher ranks of players.

The whole reason for being in a new world in this game is not the destination, it's all about the journey.
old worlds are just too easy, heck, I give away 1000's of goods for free as their so easy when your up there, new worlds, even 10 stone is highly valuable and no one has an arc BP or anything like that, it's all like gold, that's what it's all about.