• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: new update broke my stuff

DeletedUser

At least you wont be plundered!!
I have the same problem, I am unable to produce any goods and I removed a path in order to put in a gravel path, I now have a road that is not connected and the building around that road will not produce anything.

this is a major issue and needs to be fixed asap.

thanks

DeletedUser

Also, for those who, like me, have inadvertently disconnected their buildings, move road still works. So you could move sections of road from less important areas to more important areas until this crazy bug is fixed. I'm also on Griefental

DeletedUser

Seems to be working now. I decided to try rebuilding my road for what seems like the 50th time and it worked :)

DeletedUser

• World: Griefental
  • Browser and Version: firefox 15.0.1
  • Overview of the bug: after new update (11/09/2012) i can no longer build new buildings and when i start manufacturing a new prodcts in goods buildings, it takes resources, but not produces stuff
  • Screenshots:

97438463.png

30277990.png

87094792.png

64902676.png

• How often this occurs: constantly
  • Urgency: very high priority. its effecting everyone
  • Preventative Actions: none
  • Summary: please fix quickly
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:yes

and no. im not wasting any more money on building another freking tavern for it not to appear >:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5108

Worlds Affected: Brisgard, Arvahall, Cirgard
Browser:IE9 version 9.0.9
Overview: I have collected production from each building recently on each of the worlds, however when I start production again for 4/8 hours I get all the right noises(sound effects) but the sleeping moon stays, goods and gold coins are taken and the total left alters, however if I log out and back in, the money and goods are returned and the bouncing sleeping moon is still visible
Screenshots: Dont know how
How often this occurs: this is first time this has happened but it is all the time now
Urgency: Not life threatening but cant produce anything at the moment
Preventative Actions : None
Summary: See Overview
I have performed a quick search of forums using "Production Wont Start"

Hope this is acceptable format

DeletedUser

Very useful reply... How about linking to the actual template instead of a post linking to the template?
Since the other bug report doesn't follow the template either, is the problem being looked into?
If you want people to buy diamonds you need to improve the customer service.

DeletedUser5885

Having same problem on East-Nagoch. I go to build huts, chalets, and the building foundation shows up but never gives timer for completion and I lose all materials.

DeletedUser

yeah, try building a tonne or marble. by god im pleased i built a stone circle not a freaking tavern!

DeletedUser5885

Seems to be working now - got booted off game - when I logged back in could build.:)

DeletedUser

Nope - still not completing buildings.
Does this buggy behaviour happen often/with updates on FoE and is it acceptable?:(

DeletedUser

compensatory Diamonds anyone? who is with me here! i think about 500 will sattisfy my trauma :P

DeletedUser

Unfortunately a few unexpected bugs surfaced after today's hotfix, and this is one of them. It has been reported already, and is being worked on. For more information, please check this thread (click).

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

DeletedUser

I'll just quote myself :) :

Unfortunately a few unexpected bugs surfaced after today's hotfix, and this is one of them. It has been reported already, and is being worked on. For more information, please check this thread (click).

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

DeletedUser

Very useful reply... How about linking to the actual template instead of a post linking to the template?
Since the other bug report doesn't follow the template either, is the problem being looked into?
If you want people to buy diamonds you need to improve the customer service.

Yes, we're aware of the linking issue but at this moment it's the best we can offer :) it's another thing we're working on.