• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New to game

Knight of ICE

Just use a few of your neighbours, click on their avatar and invite them to be a friend.

Draqone

Corporal
Better yet, ask in global chat if you can add them. This way you know whoever you add will be active. :)

Judybee

Private
Thank you, but I don't see any neighbours or avatars and you are right I don't yet have access to global. Where can I see my neighbours?

Judybee

Private
Ok now I need to polish some buildings, but when I visit friends it says I have no actions. How do I get them?

Judybee

Private
Also is it wortth me spending 2k coin to get 100 pots of gold for st Patricks thing, given that it will take all of my coin?

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Hello @Judybee and welcome to our forum,
Ok now I need to polish some buildings, but when I visit friends it says I have no actions. How do I get them?
You can polish/motivate buildings in other players' cities once a day (per player). Be careful, players sometimes don't have buildings in their city that can be polished/motivated, so hitting the "Aid" button will give uou coins for aiding, but no building will be motivated/polished.
Also is it wortth me spending 2k coin to get 100 pots of gold for st Patricks thing, given that it will take all of my coin?
St.Patricks event is ending in less than 12 hours, so just don't bother with it, you can wait for the next event :)

Judybee

Private
Thank you. I wish I had read this sooner, I have just killed all my soliders in a battle for St P day quest. It said it was an easy battle so I thought I would give it a go. Easy for some maybe! Oh well we live and learn

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Thank you. I wish I had read this sooner, I have just killed all my soliders in a battle for St P day quest. It said it was an easy battle so I thought I would give it a go. Easy for some maybe! Oh well we live and learn
But you just said you killed them all - so how can they live and learn? :( Oh, the inhumanity of it all!

Judybee

Private
Still strugglng with polishing, I add a player as a friend, visit them and it says I have no actions left. Confused as to how I keep track of who is my friend.

Still strugglng with polishing, I add a player as a friend, visit them and it says I have no actions left. Confused as to how I keep track of who is my friend.
Keep an eye out for the AID/polish option to appear, your new friend is probably on cooldown and you can only aid a player once a day.
Clicking on aid may polish or motivate, the system decides.

Last edited:

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Still strugglng with polishing, I add a player as a friend, visit them and it says I have no actions left.
There might be two cases:
1. No building in their city can currently be polished or motivated as they're all polished and motivated;
2. You have already aided them once in the 24h period.
Confused as to how I keep track of who is my friend.
As you can also aid your neighbors and/or guildmates, the only certain way to tell somebody is a friend is to check if you can visit their tavern. If you don't see tavern icon near player's profile or you receive message "You are not friends with the owner of this tavern" when trying to visit their tavern, you aren' friends with them.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Thank you both. I dont have tavern yet I suppose all will become clearer when I do. I can some avatars of other players which is making me feel less alone. I believe they are my friends. Finding getting started a bit of a learning curve.
Don't worry, everyone was a newbie at the start, enjoy the game ;)