• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New system of GB rewards

DeletedUser100832

Proposal:
In a few sentences, state the general concept of your idea.

I think the GB rewards should be totally redone. GB's should be easier to level initially and harder and harder later on. Currently, esp. with the Arc multiplying rewards, it is the other way round. In spite of the fact that the earlier levels of every GB require fewer FP to level than later ones, the way the rewards are arranged makes them more and more plentiful - in relation to the total it takes to level - at higher levels.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
you will save yourself a lot of time and avoid the risk of your thread being closed quickly

I posted these suggestions in the Arc is too powerful thread but they got totally buried.

Details:
Explain the specifics of your proposal. How will it work?

This should be the new rewards system - for any level of any GB

FP
1st - 25% of the total it takes to level
2nd - 12.5% of the total it takes to level
3rd - 6.25% of the total it takes to level
4th - 3.175% of the total it takes to level
5th - 1.5625% of the total it takes to level

All rounded to the nearest 5fp, as now.

BP
Each place, from 1st to 10th, should bring 1BP. Arc bonus should not work on BP's.

Medals - no changes needed

Balance:
Describe what impact this idea will have on other game features. Will it require adjustments or changes? If so, be specific.

Balance is the main reason for this suggestion. It offers a balanced reward system for FP and a reward system for BP that favours the lower levels. The current system is anything but balanced, and sucks FP towards the top.

The main problem is what to do with people who already levelled their GB's using the old rewards system. The best suggestion here would be

-calculate the total number of FP put into the GB
-work out (old rewards-new rewards) value for rewards received in their GB's
-subtract this value from the total number of FP to get the new total
-recalculate the new level of the GB based on the new total

Abuse Prevention:
Does your proposal open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat? If so, then how can this be addressed?.

Can't see any exploits tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

first: rewards are almost 50% together. with high Arc almost free level ups FOR ALL GB
should be like in low level GB. first place only gets 10%, 2nd 5% and so on

second: I would prefer a fair reward system
players gets rewards depending on how much they spend not which place they make
so if someone spends 20% of the total FP it takes to level = 20% of the reward FP (which are 20% or less like in the levels between 0 and 10 and not almost 50% like your idea or in very high levels)
because is it fair that the first spends 501 FP and get twice the reward than the second after donating 500 FP ?

if first would be changed to 10% for first place (and so on for the rest) I would give a +1 because it is better than now and because I know second will never come. but 50% and with high Arc free ups is a no go

Balance is the main reason for this suggestion.
really ? not free level up for all GB at every level if a player has reached his 100% Arc ?

how high is your Arc. aren't you at the free level up point for high levels already ?

I think the GB rewards should be totally redone. GB's should be easier to level initially and harder and harder later on.
that is true

but it shouldn't be a free ride to level everything in seconds if you have the Arc very high

Abuse Prevention: Does your proposal open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat? If so, then how can this be addressed?.

Can't see any exploits tbh.
you can't see any exploits ?
really. your complete idea is one big exploit with the goal of free level ups of every level in every GB
(or at least make thousands of free FP every day with the Arc)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-1 to original idea

While agreeing with what Test Ament said, I also don't think high levels should be more difficult than earlier levels. On most GBs early levels are far more rewarding than later levels.

Example: level 0->10 on chateau is +150% quest bonus and costs 1 set of blueprints
level 10-> 20 on chateau is +50% quest bonus and costs 10 sets of blueprints

second: I would prefer a fair reward system
players gets rewards depending on how much they spend not which place they make
so if someone spends 20% of the total FP it takes to level = 20% of the reward FP (which are 20% or less like in the levels between 0 and 10 and not almost 50% like your idea or in very high levels)
because is it fair that the first spends 501 FP and get twice the reward than the second after donating 500 FP ?

I could support this. That way a player would have an incentive to contribute more than 50% of the FPs for a GB (and encourages people to donate normally instead of waiting to snipe).

DeletedUser15501

-1, not because I disagree the rewards at higher levels are unbalanced, but I don't like how after this nerf some players got their lvl 80+ GBs relatively easy pre-nerf while the rest of us will have a really tough time getting our GBs this high post-nerf.