• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New server names

• Thread starter DeletedUser1979
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2456

As the next server Is world 5 and will begin with E I sugest
Echard
As a Mod I automatically win the vote :)
Joke btw..
Chrome.

DeletedUser2974

Haha, I doubt the devs will actually choose from this list... However they might! So I will submit a few "e" names that I thought of :)

Emporia
Ephrata
Edgewood (already been said?)
Elelim
Eliphal
Eladah

Why not do some F's too :P I'm bored at the moment anyway, hahaha

Faranah
Farsund
Formosa
Fortuna

DeletedUser17

Just talked to Dev and some of the website crew. We've decided that world 4 will be named Dogtown, World 5 will be Slyvania, World 6 will be Dogtopia, and world 7 will be Feline-Graveyard

Dogtopia? nahhhhh

DeletedUser

In my opinion world five - Egrof (If you read it backwards- Forge)

DeletedUser2974

As far as I know, the name for the 5th (E) server has already been chosen. But feel free to put any names for F through Z :)

DeletedUser

As far as I know, the name for the 5th (E) server has already been chosen. But feel free to put any names for F through Z :)

Saw it last night after some update made me log back on :p but this morning it's gone :confused:

DeletedUser2974

They might just be testing to see if the links work any everything. All I remember is that it was East something :)

DeletedUser2974

Hahaha, you're cool Herluth but... I don't know if you're that cool ;) Although if it comes out and this is true you're free to say 'I told you so" :D Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.