• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New server names

• Thread starter DeletedUser1979
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1979

hi i just thought people may like to post what they think the name for the next introduced server should be.
perhaps ideas for next server name can be posted here:)

DeletedUser

It seems their trying to keep it in alphabetical order, and I think the one Huscarl mentioned is a good one.
I'll give it a try, perhaps Elderin

DeletedUser

Just talked to Dev and some of the website crew. We've decided that world 4 will be named Dogtown, World 5 will be Slyvania, World 6 will be Dogtopia, and world 7 will be Feline-Graveyard

DeletedUser

Just talked to Dev and some of the website crew. We've decided that world 4 will be named Dogtown, World 5 will be Slyvania, World 6 will be Dogtopia, and world 7 will be Feline-Graveyard

uhh ok, sarcasm...?

dont rly get the joke.. (edit: is it because your username is slydog? :confused:)

DeletedUser

prolly should have picked that up a bit quicker haha... (sylvania)

well here goes my attempt..

4: darkfall
5: eisengard (good call Huscari)
6: frostvale
7: goldshire

well... i could go on and on

DeletedUser1979

any chance of the devs taking the posts seriously? i mean the non joking posts:) or perhaps they have already mapped out the names from A-z

DeletedUser1081

heya people - i've moved this fine thread to the general discussion area, since it doesn't yet seem ready to be an Official Idea. you can put it in Idea format when you've got the names you want to propose. thanks!

DeletedUser

I'd rather get rid of all the inactives and be given a neighbourhood of 80 players. Then we would only need two servers, a play server and a test server. Call them what you like, but don't start another. You could have two servers for inactives and one for the actives as things are. Clear up the mess first please.

DeletedUser

I'd rather get rid of all the inactives and be given a neighbourhood of 80 players. Then we would only need two servers, a play server and a test server. Call them what you like, but don't start another. You could have two servers for inactives and one for the actives as things are. Clear up the mess first please.
In due time my friend, there are things that will manage the inactives in the works as I type, we just have to be patient, and let the devs get the bugs worked out, and tweak the system so it works. It is a lot harder than most think to put in new systems, and make sure they work right. For now though, join in, and think of some names for new worlds.

DeletedUser

I know i will be hated for saying this... but we can't really use Eisengard can we? Surely it has patent...

Dracogard
Elsenhall
Fordshire
Greyvale
Halloton
etc etc... we might get away with though

Status
Not open for further replies.