• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New player question

Mistysong

Private
Hi, I am trying to build but I need more population. I have plenty of houses but the population are in employment and now I only have 7. How do I free up my population, please?

Knight of ICE

You free up population by removing buildings that require population.

.Myrddin.

Private
1. Look for event buildings that have population, this frees up a lot of space in the long term & gives FPS / Combat from most of them.
2. Update your houses as you go up ages (you can overwrite one age building with another by building on top of it)
3. Tower of Babel GB gives population (not a great GB, but can be useful at lower levels).
4. The Lords Manor is a good interim building 4x4 with a population of 130 as a start in BA gold and FPs when motivated. look for it in the AD

Eventually you reach a point where the event buildings are providing all the population and happiness you will ever need, and you will no longer have population specific buildings