• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puablo

Corporal
I have noticed that we are getting new neighbours at various times (other than the weekly updates). Only difference is that these new people have a fully grown village with Prog Era buildings yet a point total of 1,000. What is going on here? Not only are we going to get attacked by the top echelon but now from the bottom. Will we ever get the chance to win some medals and get some land? By the way, they are even members of the big guilds!!!

DeletedUser8813

i am wondering about this as well we got a new hoodie sitting at 74th (last spot) he is PE with 8 gbs tanks the works ..but only has 1331 points..how can you have a city that size with so few points ..buildings alone would be worth more points..?

DeletedUser5180

I think this is a bug where existing neighbours have been inactive (thus their city disappears from the hood) and when they return they are placed last in the hood with hardly any points. If you note the players name then enter it in the search window on the global rankings screen you will see their true score. This is happening in my hood, where a player disappeared and when he came back, was placed last with 1381pts. Upon checking the rankings it shows his true score of almost 400k.......I lost 2 unattached rogues first time i attacked him :(

DeletedUser15432

I think this is a bug where existing neighbours have been inactive (thus their city disappears from the hood) and when they return they are placed last in the hood with hardly any points. If you note the players name then enter it in the search window on the global rankings screen you will see their true score. This is happening in my hood, where a player disappeared and when he came back, was placed last with 1381pts. Upon checking the rankings it shows his true score of almost 400k.......I lost 2 unattached rogues first time i attacked him :(

I believe this is a game bug that only happens when an inactive player rejoins the game, I have seen a player appear with 81 points and when I investigated he had 750000 actual points, he remained in the hood 2 weeks and then disappeared, I attacked and retreated once and then polivated but he did int reciprocate which I thanked my lucky stars for

DeletedUser

Talking about bugs, can anyone spot the error here. This guy is last in the hood:

Wrong Score.jpg

DeletedUser99520

I first Posted about this in our Dinegu forum about how unbalanced the new hoods were - hope I don't get into trouble but I would like to re-post here globally .... Thanks TudorTermite ...........

When the new neighbors came over I was demoted to a very low rank #82 in the hood - The difference between me @ 74.053 points and the top player in the hood @ 568.967 at this time of posting that's a difference of 494.914 points .....

I found myself attacked and plundered yesterday (this happens 3-4 times every day so I'm used to it by now) I thought I would watch the battle to see how my defenses held-up (as you do) to my amazement there was my knight in shining armor trying to defend my city against WW1 Tanks and infantry - Is this not bulling?

Imagine the US and the UK going into battle in WWII to find the Germans had today's weaponry I think the result would have been somewhat different don't you?

I believe the game needs to be a little better balanced to help stop this type of bulling and to give everyone a fair chance with hoods of players with similar points or even a protection system put up where a player with 3x the others points can't plunder but only attack for the tournament points ........

DeletedUser3157

Imagine the US and the UK going into battle in WWII to find the Germans had today's weaponry I think the result would have been somewhat different don't you?

You know native americans were bronze age people before colonial age units wiped em out, right? Entire CA, InA and PE were all about conflicts like that for the largest parts of the world. Even just before WWI you had wars where one side with bows and spears were charging fricking machine gun fire. I mean even now look around, never been too fair this stuff. I quess what I'm trying to say is that you didn't really need a fictional example to make that point :P

DeletedUser99520

I quess what I'm trying to say is that you didn't really need a fictional example to make that point :P
Hiya hint ... Sorry this wasn't meant to be a history lesson :cool: it was more to do with the game play and just added this as an example of how I feel with the hood merges - So maybe Forge of Empires will invent Nukes for the top players too? (Only to use on the weakest of players of course) LOL .....

DeletedUser

It would help if you put his hood scores and actual scores in the thread so that everyone can see what is going on B and also which world
Well not really Pzk. As shown, he is in last place and 80th with 4,709pts - so how did he get to colonial age? However, when you look at this guy in the rankings, he has 490,647pts.

DeletedUser

The last merger put me at 55,000pts up against players with 3,400,000pts. No defense is possible so I don't bother with one. Now they are complaining that if I don't defend they will plunder. My answer is simple I will quit the game as it is impossible to defend against players that are 2 and 3 era's ahead of you with well funded GB's in defence and attack. I don't play the game so that the top 10 players can raid and plunder me at will. I'm not here for their convenience and easy pickin's.

DeletedUser99520

I think it is just the case of you play with Diamonds ($) and be a top player or you play for free (as I do) and stay low ranked and vulnerable -

If you make the game play in favor of the Diamond players then they will stay and pay more . So you can't really blame InnoGames for trying generate income as its a business with overheads the same as any other and I am sure their Chairman Gerhard Florin has even more :cool: ....

I, like SirStanley will give the game a few more weeks to see if there is any improvements made for us 'non -payers' if not I can see myself throwing in the towel as I too don't play the game so that the top 10 players can raid and plunder me at will. I also am not here for their convenience and easy pickin's .......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it is just the case of you play with Diamonds ($) and be a top player or you play for free (as I do) and stay low ranked and vulnerable -

If you make the game play in favor of the Diamond players then they will stay and pay more . So you can't really blame InnoGames for trying generate income as its a business with overheads the same as any other and I am sure their Chairman Gerhard Florin has even more :cool: ....

I, like SirStanley will give the game a few more weeks to see if there is any improvements made for us 'non -payers' if not I can see myself throwing in the towel as I too don't play the game so that the top 10 players can raid and plunder me at will. I also am not here for their convenience and easy pickin's .......
I disagree entirely - whilst there are fairly obvious benefits by buying diamonds, you can achieve just as much by not spending your money. Just things happen a little quicker by going the diamond route.

DeletedUser99520

I disagree entirely - whilst there are fairly obvious benefits by buying diamonds, you can achieve just as much by not spending your money. Just things happen a little quicker by going the diamond route.

I think you are missing the point entirely here Basherz ........ What I am actually saying is this game needs to be balanced better within the hoods with stringent protection put in place for the low ranked player (Diamond buyer or non-Diamond buyer).

I agree with you there are fairly obvious benefits by buying diamonds as I explained in my last post for both the player and InnoGames and again you are right in saying 'Just things happen a little quicker by going the diamond route.' and this is where you will find within the same hood a top player (Diamond buyer or not) with WWII Tanks and infantry attacking and plundering on a daily basis a very low ranked player (Diamond buyer or not) with knights and archers within the same hood.
The fact that most top players are Diamond buyers is pretty obvious ......

A non- Diamond buyer attacked every day and plundered (you can't be on-line 24/7 as most resources don't complete at the same time) by all the top players in the hood can't progress and feels stuck at the bottom as of course he is.
Stop those top Diamond buyers attacking the very low ranks in the hood and they will start attacking each other - thats not good for InnoGames as some Diamond buyers will become fed-up being plundered and stop playing (buying Diamonds) just as we are fed-up now.

So for us non- Diamond players we will just have to accept we are there to serve a purpose and we are of great value to InnoGames (easy pickins for the Diamond buyer) I hope InnoGames sees this and works hard to balance out the game - I really enjoy playing when I'm making good progress as I am sure we all do .........

DeletedUser

Diamonds or no diamonds, a top player will not usually attack and plunder. I know I hardly ever plunder, why should I, you would have nothing I want. I have GB's producing all my supplies and armies and quest boosts. But you on the other hand can still protect yourself by having production set for times when you'll be at your machine, and 24hr supplies and goods production is the best way you can do this.

But GB's for me destroyed this game to an extent.

DeletedUser99520

Diamonds or no diamonds, a top player will not usually attack and plunder. I know I hardly ever plunder, why should I, you would have nothing I want.

You don't use Coins or Supplies in your game? and you speak for all the top players (Diamond buyers) ?

Basherz are you playing the same game? LOL!

DeletedUser7719

lol, people who have finished the tech tree for awhile have WAAYYY too much coins and supplies by now, so trying to plunder some feels useless (though it actually does give rank points which is probably why there are people still doing it). Same as goods for some players (though I think we should probably stock even more up for guild wars).

Status
Not open for further replies.