• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey there Forgers, another Mini Challenge lies around the corner! Read the announcement here and post any feedback below.

Agent327

Overlord
Exclusive Rewards Await: "The spoils of this quest are as magnificent as the challenge itself. "

Come on!!! Just another example of how little game knowledge devs have!! Those rewards are about as exclusive as hamburgers at McDonalds! Nothing there that I do not collect on a daily basis. My inventory is loaded wih it!

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
There's not been anything challenging either wit, strategy or endurance on a rivals challenge as of yet. Just repetitive tasks, Only thing you're testing our wit against is which angle Inno tries picking our pockets from.

Last edited:

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Oh, joy! More insults! I am so happy! /sarcasm

I highly doubt anyone bothered to change the texts with some a bit less insulting, but at least the rewards seem decent.

hades8840

Corporal
Lol yeah not gonna happen ..I like doing the rival challenges think there has only been one between beta and live that I didnt complete but this one is pathetic ..you have got that tight that you cant even give the whole item now its some random frags ..yeah will be sitting this one out if any of it completes it will be due to my normal actions not that I went out my way to do it

Gooders99

Private
"Donate 630 goods and delete 4 units for 2 fragments of a pathetic little side-bar building".

"Complete 10 24-hour productions" - this is the 3rd task in a challenge that requires 35 tasks to be completed in 48 hours.

This is utterly, utterly pointless. Why bother?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Quest rewards are hard to read, blurry at the correct screen ratio, Completion button keeps freezing and not able to press. I can't find the rival feedback thread on discord the whole place is chaos.
Screenshot_20240326_093203_Forge of Empires.jpg
Screenshot_20240326_093149_Forge of Empires.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326_093538_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_093538_Forge of Empires.jpg
    837 KB · Views: 21

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
EN is now beta, ridiculous, granted the prizes were a bit OTT, prizes could have been downgraded a bit, but to completely change the questline absolutely out of order

Saves negativity during testing. Beta players tell the live players it's worth doing also. Just a standard Inno bait and switch.

Agent327

Overlord
Even the challenges are the same. Same boring routine again. That is supposed to be "a challenge that will test your wit, strategy, and endurance."? Wading through the same boring stuff once again. What on earth does that have to do with wit and strategy? Endurance I give you. That's what you need to get through this pile of crap.

Marc Wick

Private
its not a logical - we need a lot of fights - without gvg or gbg and QI not counted !!!! :hide:
and prizes are nerfed :mad:

A Rival of Fragments - as soon as the 24 hour task showed up - my thought is absolutely not - the rivals are now going the way of junk. The only thing inno is interested in now is depleting whatever resources you have.

Beware the fragments of diamonds is not far away!

harold mouse

Corporal
So we have a Rival quest-line which requires Iron Age players to exchange items in the antiques dealer with no alternative. Is it spite, or just more evidence that the current team of developers just randomly do stuff without ever bothering to find out how the game works or think about the implications?

Agent327

Overlord
So we have a Rival quest-line which requires Iron Age players to exchange items in the antiques dealer with no alternative. Is it spite, or just more evidence that the current team of developers just randomly do stuff without ever bothering to find out how the game works or think about the implications?

You really should pay more attention. Years ago, when asked about a one down kit, they explained that the idea behind the game is for you to move on in age and that they will not accommodate players that decide to camp. Camping is against on how they see the game should be played.

Philodus

Corporal
A Rival of Fragments - as soon as the 24 hour task showed up - my thought is absolutely not - the rivals are now going the way of junk. The only thing inno is interested in now is depleting whatever resources you have.

Beware the fragments of diamonds is not far away!
Which will be good. We currently do not have a way to earn diamonds through any events or rivals. Introducing them would actually be a suggestion from my side. Not 1000 fragments for 10 diamonds, though.