• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New interface language for every player!

DeletedUser115327

In the game have players from worldwide. I think that every player will be happy if he can change interface for him language.
I hope look the game in Bulgarian language someday!

DeletedUser113235

For every language?
This is too much, English is enough. This is also an International server, therefore the language is English.

You probably want Bulgarian Server, right?

DeletedUser115327

I will be happy that have, you right, but I know that have and many people who is from different country and for this I that's I wrote it.

Yes, will be too much.., I want Bulgarian interface, and to be and on new server also is good!

My English not very good I hope understand me!

DeletedUser113235

I will be happy that have, you right, but I know that have and many people who is from different country and for this I that's I wrote it.

Yes, will be too much.., I want Bulgarian interface, and to be and on new server also is good!

My English not very good I hope understand me!

I do understand, but raising new server requires a lot of resources. Same for translating all game.
It will be easier if you just improve your English and not try to add a whole server.

If there are players that want Bulgarian language that would help. But right now, you're the only one I saw.

Agent327

Overlord
In the game have players from worldwide. I think that every player will be happy if he can change interface for him language.
I hope look the game in Bulgarian language someday!

Only way that will be possible is if they start a Bulgarian server. They haven't done that yet, so it is not likely it will ever happen. What if a player from Iceland starts playing. Should he get his own server as well? There is a reaason there is an international server.

DeletedUser

+1

Not sure if there are just not so many Bulgarians playing FoE or if they have generally a hard time in expressing themselves in English in which case I want to support this even more.

DeletedUser115327

+1

Not sure if there are just not so many Bulgarians playing FoE or if they have generally a hard time in expressing themselves in English in which case I want to support this even more.

Thank you.

DeletedUser115327

Only way that will be possible is if they start a Bulgarian server. They haven't done that yet, so it is not likely it will ever happen. What if a player from Iceland starts playing. Should he get his own server as well? There is a reaason there is an international server.

Yea.., why not?! And here you are write, must have more player ok, i agree, but and this Iceland can be no one play the game may be 1000 or 10 000, but they don't write here also many of players don't know that have a forum.... Now how you can understand from different community how people are?

Agent327

Overlord
Yea.., why not?!

Because if there was a market for it they would have already done so???

Why would they cater to one Bulgarian asking. You should start a petition in Bulgaria.

To help you out, there is a Bulgarian Guild on the beta. It has 6 members.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115327

Because if there was a market for it they would have already done so???

Why would they cater to one Bulgarian asking. You should start a petition in Bulgaria.

To help you out, there is a Bulgarian Guild on the beta. It has 6 members.

This is Idea men, no asking...., but may is wast of time someone write ideas!

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
+1 ... i think that no matter what language the server is that the game could have some sort of translation built in to it ...

DeletedUser

Are you going to tranmslate in every existing language?

The more usual way is hiring translators.
If they’d asked. me to translate everything to dutch I wouldn’t and surely not free of charge.

DeletedUser113901

I want Walloon...And I know some want Catalan... Oh, have you tought of translating to Latin? I feel it is unfair to Vaticaneese people not to provide a translation...