• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New ideas and suggestions for the game

DeletedUser

Greetings all, maybe it's possible, or plan to remake the game, but I would ask and also suggest adding more components that fit the game according to the ages has been already designed for my part would the following:

1-Add one was more between the high medieval era and the colonial era, a new era (pre-colonial) which could be devoted to the opening of new technologies (and scientific discovery)

2-in medieval personally would like it to be added, if possible a new building (mercantile society) with multiple objectives:
a-The creation of financial funds belonging to members of the alliance that can be used to make financial loans to other members and get interest thereon) and in the colonial era and would be used for the creation of colonies in the continental map, this building could only be built in the cities of the founders of each alliance. Could be the game more interesting and beneficial to everyone, also to maintain the loyalty of each member to their houses or alliances
b-It could be a link with the opening of a new market for funsion. This building in place of providing happiness to cities could be used for internal trade of thecity as a more flexible way to use the production of goods, since over time the game could become very monotonous

3-Another idea or suggestion would be the addition in the colonial era of new products such as cocoa, silver, cotton and snuff (which currently produces supplies) and manofacturas working raw materials into new products

4-My last suggestion or serious proposal on the simplification of the military buildings according to their type and era. for example soldiers and legionaries could be recruited in the same building, the two belong to the infantry and both belong to the same time and so on which would save contruccion space that could be used in other constructions.

That's all, sorry for my English a long time since I wrote or communicate through the mediation of the same and it is not my native language :o

DeletedUser7719

First off, welcome to the forums! but...
maybe it's possible, [of a] plan to remake the game

After those words, I'm betting any game designer would say no., but i'll add a few of my opinions:
1. I wish, but what about the people in the colonial already? How would that work out?
2. The feature itself does not need to be made in any specific time period, it's all or nothing
3. Cotton will not be produced until the cotton gin is invented, so I'm guessing your goods that you want may end up being in the next era
4. Too much of a change to the game, soz buddy

DeletedUser

Hey EduardIV, welcome to the Forums. :)

Thank you for your suggestions, but it is mandatory to read the 2 top posts in the Ideas section before creating a thread:
Ideas previously suggested
Guide to the Ideas section - *Please read before posting*

As for your suggestions;
1. I sincerely highly doubt this will happen. It's too much of a change, in addition to what byeordie posted.

2. a) Please check the Ideas section for already proposed ideas, before making a duplicate. :) -> mungiu's Guild Bank idea
2. b) Please check the Guide to the Ideas section; it states not to propose ideas to making trading easier or make yourself richer.

3. Each Age has 5 Goods. The Colonial Age already has their 5 Goods, so I don't think adding additional Goods is going to work. Perhaps those are nice suggestions for the next age? :)

4. That too is too much of a game change, in addition to it being a strategic change of game set up. They might both be infantry, but they both have different abilities. Because of their differences, you need to make a choice about which one you want. If you want them both, you'll need to plan your town in such a way you'll have space and population for both.
It's all part of making choices in strategic town planning.

Thanks for your input. :) But I hope my answers make you realize that not all of your suggestions have merit. :(

- L