• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: New Idea for Forge points bar

DeletedUser104042

Dear Sirs,

1. I suggest to increase the maximum storage of Forge points from 10 to 11 points. The reason to suggest it is that Large FP package contains 10 FP and when we use it it restarts the counter of the current FP timing. For example, if the time remaining to the next FP to be generated is 10 min (i.e 50 min have been passed already) and at the same time i need to open a Large package, then the storage will be full with 10 FP, but the counter will start from the beginning - 60 min. In that case i will loose 50 minutes!!!
2. I suggest also to make quick link for access to inventory with FP packages when donating FP to Great Building of somebody else, because it is inconvenient and stupid to go back and fore when i want to donate more than 10 FP. If i want to donate 50 FP, then i need to go several times to my City, to open inventory, to load the FP package, then to go to the City of the player i want to donate, then to open his/her GB and then to donate. During all this i loose time for generating the next FP.
3. I suggest also to have option to change the FP packages for bigger or smaller. For example to change one Large for two Medium or for five small packages.

Have a nice day!
Momkuzov

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

+1 from me especially item 2. Losing 1fp as per item 1 doesn't bother me that much to be honest but then I'm not a player that try's to rush through the game.

DeletedUser13082

All of the above have been suggested before on a few occasions. If you look through the ideas forum you'll find them pretty easily. Where the bar is concerned and making it 11 rather than 10, I really don't see too much trouble there, just use 10 FP packs when you've recently received an hourly FP, that way, no time is lost other than the few minutes which you are opening packages.

The second idea with a quick link to inventory is always a +1 from anybody who reads it as far as I have seen. The same for a link to the inventory when on the tech tree as well. Again though, it's been suggested many times before. Link to already existing thread for this idea Click Here

#3 has also been suggested in the past. I can't see it doing any harm if it were implemented, but for me, personally, I just don't see much point to it. Link to already existing thread for this idea Click Here

Please check out this thread: ( Click Here ) to see correct formatting on the ideas forum :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. I suggest to increase the maximum storage of Forge points from 10 to 11 points. The reason to suggest it is that Large FP package contains 10 FP and when we use it it restarts the counter of the current FP timing. For example, if the time remaining to the next FP to be generated is 10 min (i.e 50 min have been passed already) and at the same time i need to open a Large package, then the storage will be full with 10 FP, but the counter will start from the beginning - 60 min. In that case i will loose 50 minutes!!!

Some changes were made to the way the Forge Points bar works in the 1.29 update, and this post contains a bit more information about it: Forge Points

DeletedUser19452

Its about time we could make FP's into packages to use at a later date. this is so annoying when you have to collect and use large amounts of fp's at once.

DeletedUser97199

Can I update this thread and ask if the capacity of the FP storage bar couldn't be extended much further?
It would REALLY improve the game. The only irritation I find in the game is when the 'Collection not possible 'pop-up appears. When you have a large number of GB producing FPs it gets tedious fetching them in small batches, filling the bar, spending them, picking up another batch etc.
Just once - I suppose a glitch? - my bar filled up to 24+ in one go and it was SO much better - so it must be possible?

DeletedUser97199

Sorry - reposting so font is clear:
Can I update this thread and ask if the capacity of the FP storage bar couldn't be extended much further?
It would REALLY improve the game. The only irritation I find in the game is when the 'Collection not possible 'pop-up appears. When you have a large number of GB producing FPs it gets tedious fetching them in small batches, filling the bar, spending them, picking up another batch etc.
Just once - I suppose a glitch? - my bar filled up to 24+ in one go and it was SO much better - so it must be possible?