• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

NEW! Girl looking for a GUILD!

DeletedUser9480

Hi! ThatGirl25 here...... Looking to be apart of a GUILD...New at this to... If anyone is recruiting please let me know.. Thank you :)

DeletedUser

Hi thatgirl25, Is this your in-game username? if so you may be posting in the wrong world forum. If not it may be useful to let people know your in-game username so they can look you up in the global rankings and invite you. Hope you find a guild soon.

DeletedUser9480

I belive it is wizard1001...Could you tell me which world forum I should post it in..

DeletedUser653

which ever world you log into when you play the game. theres a separate area of the forum for each world and since you can only join a guild in the world you are in, so its best to post guild requests in that worlds part of this forum.