• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: New feature suggestion

DeletedUser13229

Couldn't find appropriate thread, please move if needed.

So I think it would be very, very useful if in the "List of Great Buildings you are contributing to" you add some "check-filter" to filter out the great building I already have.

Reason: When you contribute to multiple users and have like 20 pages, it's difficult to track the buildings you care about. Unfortunately a lot of constructions are 'frozen' and will not be finished in months (or ever) and they needlessly populate the list, I would otherwise have some use from.

Some variation of this idea to filter per GB, but I'm not sure it's better than original.

DeletedUser96901

the easiest way would be:
donate in the GBs you are interested :rolleyes:

the reason is simple:
the one you donate will get on top of the list
so the inactive ones go down if you keep on donating in the interested GBs

or you can wait until other finish them :rolleyes:

and no wonder that a lot of constructions are frozen if players have 20 pages of donations :rolleyes:

DeletedUser9168

Hello ascko
I have moved your suggestion to the ideas area of the forums, and can link you to previous suggestions for some sort of filter on the list of Great Buildings you have contributed to.
As Test Ament says, the GB you have most recently donated to will be at the top of your list, but several people have previously suggested/requested a filter on this list as well - see here (click link)