• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Ages to come

DeletedUser1874

One thing is, the great buildings that increase attack/defense that are mainly available to the later ages gives a disadvantages when a player, ie colonial age attacks someone in the iron age

DeletedUser

personally id love to see some sort of flying units like spitfires and possibly f-16s as such further on...
distant future ages could possibly have terminator style cyborg units or the death star :p
Well... There's no more room on the present map, sooo.... Ships to sail to discover new Land to conquer. ;)
Hmm, that or maybe unknown enemy will strike terror from the deep ;)

EDIT: I didn't noticed Amethia necroed it, figured it for something new, not the news of the "upcoming" IA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6974

personally i'd like to see FOE continue until the battle field is a crab nebula and my troops are fighting with light sabers and proton cannons. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10537

I think the idea of some flying machine will good enough (death star, and entreprise will be an overkill) for the next era (last one?)

DeletedUser104833

I just entered Industrial and am finishing up the first map- Bronze to Colonial. As far as people can tell me i won't find out what's underneath the mist in the southern section of the map with the current content in the game.
When i look at the tech tree in the game then i'm thinking that the next Age will be technology that is currently either impractical or theoretical but still plausible.
I hope that i wont find out what is under that aforementioned mist by going back to it through a time machine or somesuch :D Meaning that i would rather the game stayed in the realm of serious science fiction and not the kind that turns science into magic- You have Elvenar for that ;)

DeletedUser13082

The southern area is yet to be used. I would assume it will be used with an expansion to an age from bronze to colonial sometime in the future. Much like the sectors on top of the mountains to the west. Originally, those sectors didn't exist. They were added at a later date.