• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighborhood

• Thread starter DeletedUser110480
  • Start date

DeletedUser116654

There are other ways of taking revenge. Level the guys GB's. Many players hate this with a passion, especially if you level there Traz or any of their FP producing Gb's.
I did this to a player last week and he got very upset, even resorting to swearing at me and insulting me. He thinks because he has over 9 million points and 600% def he is invulnerable.:rolleyes:
He said he was going to plunder me every day for that. almost 2 weeks later and he hasnt got a single thing from me, now he is resorting to leveling my GB;s. But hes still a moron, he today leveled my CF which helps me a LOT 8-) but doesnt get him much. ( all my rewards i collect will now be 5% more.:lol:, like i said he's a moron )
i collect same time every day, he attacks at different times, ( im sure he sets his alarm to get up and attack me, lol ) Today i woke up a few minutes late and although he hadnt plundered me i set a shield because my timing is now out and this will mess things up for me during the week so i now can collect whenever i want, also because of the shield he now thinks he knows my collection time.:hide: )
P.S his name is Shifty24. I dont think the 24 is his IQ, its much lower than that.:lol:
Shouldn't you report the person if he insulted you or used swear words?