• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighborhood mismatch

Ayuchan

Private
Hi! I'm just wondering I am in Arctic future but suddenly I was moved to Oceanic neighborhood any ideas? thanks for your replies!

Attachments

• IMG_0784.PNG
    IMG_0784.PNG
    807.2 KB · Views: 69

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Hi! I'm just wondering I am in Arctic future but suddenly I was moved to Oceanic neighborhood any ideas? thanks for your replies!
When the 'hoods change, it usually puts you into a group of 75, including yourself - but of course, there are not always enough players to fill all the groups of 75, so those players get mixed/joined with players who have the similiar issue +/- 1 Age.

Example, 2000 players of Age X, only 1950 players can be grouped into 26 groups of 75, so there are 50 players who will find themselves with 25 other players who are all 1 age higher or lower (read 'or', not 'and').. 50 Age X + 25 Age Y OR 50 Age X + 25 Age W.