• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Need to delete GB from contribution list

joeybowman

Private
I have been contributing to a players GB but now when I go to make a contri it is all greyed out. When I right click on the player it shows them as a Friend and I do have the option to ignore. I've tried ignoring. I just want to remove this players building from my contri list since I can't do anything with it. Seems the player isn't trying to raise the level either so it won't drop from the list. Is there a way to delete?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
No. It will sit there until either the GB is levelled, or the account is deleted.
Sometimes, if a player goes on holiday, or extended leave, they will disconnect the road(s) from their town hall, so that nothing they have can be plundered, or even contributed to.

Last edited:
If it's greyed out it's probably because the GB is disconnected from the Town Hall. You can't delete it from the list.