• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Need Admin Help: Point Calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser900

Hi,

Regarding new point system, do we have a details point allocated for each type of buiding? As stated in Changelog, buiding points is too general and we cannot plan anything that is whether I should sell one buiding or keep it?

Thanks.

New point Calculation:

Supplies + Coins pickup / 300
Battle points / 50
Each building gives building points

Old point calculation:

Supplies + Coins pickup = Points

DeletedUser276

Due to the amount of secrets in the game :P information not released. Players have to find this out on their own. This is a part of strategy gaming. Eventually players will release cheater guides but till then I think its more interesting having unknown you have to work for rather than given to you on a platter.

DeletedUser

+1 Blacksmith. Personally I would devise a way to cause electrical feedback through the keyboard/mouse of anyone putting out anything other than a 'Tips for First Day Players' guide :P

DeletedUser

@Kenji, just build the most advanced buildings and that way you'll be sure to get more points eventually :D

Status
Not open for further replies.