• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Napoleon Bonaparte Event

DeletedUser97688

They should introduce statues for each historical event, like collectors items for whoever can aomplete it. More useful than decos, though - they should be 2x2 and give a small bonus of different sorts

EDIT: +1 for the OP

DeletedUser16126

"Events" are tight to an event that gets celebrated around the time the event comes out, so which event shall be celebrated???

DeletedUser16126

-1, this kind of events are cheap time-fillers. But they still consume effort, that cannot be used for developping new eras. Currently we get a more and more events that give useless stuff. After this event we we will oly get half an era, while normally by the time they had it should have been a full era. So the events slowed down the development.
Events were there to keep the players busy. IMO they have introduced now the expeditions to keep the players busy, so for sure no extra useless events!

DeletedUser15432

well...General Barthelemy Phillipeaux looks pretty similar to Napoleon, we get it on Bonus sectors of Industrial age map
FMffOi9.png

KH01SA7.png

If one looks at the uniform and the historic likenesses, this would actually be a more appropriate image for Sir Arthur Wellesley, (viscount Talaver, duke of Wellington and a whole host of other titles)

DeletedUser99692

-1 Doubt that INNO would like to promote conquerers as many of the game themes are the defeat of such charactors.

DeletedUser107476

Would have to be a SHORT event if to do with napoleon with LITTLE to do!

DeletedUser914

Sorry, that "emperor" took our country and he was absolutely not welcome. He was absolutely not a hero, but he liked to conquer whole Europe, with the insane march to Russia as crazy example. In the 1940s there was also such a man with that idea, and we are also not going to adore him.

DeletedUser12400

Do we get a special building too? like a wishing well :lol:
I thought of Rogue Hideout;)
Sorry, that "emperor" took our country and he was absolutely not welcome. He was absolutely not a hero, but he liked to conquer whole Europe, with the insane march to Russia as crazy example. In the 1940s there was also such a man with that idea, and we are also not going to adore him.

I'm sorry to hear it but it's part of history.

DeletedUser109385

I am sorry OVERTYPE, but this "emperor" tried to conquer Europe but failed when the might of Europe rose against him8-)8-)! So a shiny green +1 for his story was kind of interesting. The reward better be nice tho!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109385

In the 1940s there was also such a man with that idea, and we are also not going to adore him.
I wonder who that is?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: He is a figure of Germany right?:D Oh don't tell me his first name begins with an A and his last name begins with an H!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110168

+1 looks interesting :)
he liked to conquer whole Europe
Well this doesn't sound like what we do on the PE map at all xD

But all the rest of this post about people we don't adore? Not a criteria for an event, so try a different argument ;P
I don't see why there should be a historical questline on a guy that got stripped of his title in the second Tour in 1904 along with eight others, for cheating.
(About new historical questline, comment from beta)