• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Name Change

DeletedUser111883

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to change my player name permanently? If so, how please.

Many thanks :)

DeletedUser110531

Name changes only apply if the user name is offensive/ inappropriate or compromises a users real identity.

Agent327

Overlord
lol Maybe I don't know much about the name change rules.

Why do there have to be rules? If someone has a good reason, other than the ones you mentioned, what harm is there in fulfilling the request?
It's not like it will take you a day to do so.

DeletedUser107476

Why do there have to be rules? If someone has a good reason, other than the ones you mentioned, what harm is there in fulfilling the request?
It's not like it will take you a day to do so.
Because InnoGames decided that there are rules about changing names and it is their game?