• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

My son will play FoE

DeletedUser

Hi.

I`ve a problem with FoE. What should I do, that I/we don`t blocked from Innogames because of an multiaccount? My son will play and I play since the closed beta.

Please help.

greetings MisterX75

DeletedUser4089

As long as you follow a few guidelines, you shouldn't have any problems.

1. Don't log in straight after each other, try to leave 20-30 minutes between your sessions.
2. Don't trade with each other.
3. The best idea is to play on different worlds from each other.

Thanks for playing Forge of Empires, I hope you both enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

That`s a great idea to play on different servers. A problem I see is your first sentenc. My Game runs from 7 o`clock in the morning to 22 o`clock in the evening. I produce supplies in a 15 minutes work cycle.

Thanks for help.

greetings MisterX75

DeletedUser

If you play on different worlds there won't be any problem at all: that is not considered multi-accounting :)