• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

My rant about this dying game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just thought I would say that after a pain staking 10 minutes, and my hand being cramped up, I have found out through the global ranking list that there is 19,752 zero point players, well 67 point players anyway, lol. It is sad that if I counted all the players that have maybe added another 1-50 points to their score, that there would be maybe 1/4 to 1/5 actually active. So why would they implement a guild option that has no functional way of helping get trade going for at least another month, and not just merge the neighborhoods, or add that little trading amongst guildies to the guild thing? We were told, and told that we would be helped here soon. but it seems everything that the devs worked so hard on was things that fixed nothing. Oh well, I guess we will wait another month for the next update that the devs will promise it will fix the inactive problems, and put it out, and they just give us a bunch of stuff that will not help again.

Let me add that the update did fix stuff, but did not fix the right stuff, there should've been more emphasis on customer happiness than fixing little things that make ya look like you were so busy throughout this month.

I love the game, but wish I could play it, I have been stuck in first of EMA forever now, and have no one to trade with to help me out, I know you have heard this from a ton of people, but I am about done.

Welcome! lol if you read my signature that just about sums up what these "updates" are like. Why fix the problems when you can add more useless stuff to just distract from it!

DeletedUser276

dont be rude. They are working on the bugs. Look in the bugs section and see how many call to error 3 times bugs have been fixed in the last couple of days.

oh it must be that they arnt working on (in your eyes) something that you want because you dont care about the problems other players have. Dont be so self centered and realize there is a community out here that wants bugs fixed so they can play the game not add things on that are so totally buggy as to be unplayable at this point.

DeletedUser

I do understand what you are saying BS, but it is hard to stick with a game that I can not do anything with. I was thinking last Friday that even though I was stuck, I would be able to get moving again once this update came out, but I was wrong. So now I, and quite a bit of others will sit, and wait yet again for what will probably be a month before a new update will come out, and hope it actually helps us players to start moving again in the progression of the game. I am a patient person, but when I read the very first changelog post a few weeks ago, it seemed like there was going to be a trade option integrated with the guild option, I think someone needs to watch how they post stuff because it looks like he said the trade was in this update as well. Oh well, I will see how long my patience holds out this time, and hopefully within the next few weeks I can actually play again.

DeletedUser276

yah I was kinda expecting it as well. Admins came into mod chat on skype and explained that trades wont be there.. (I mean on this update, they are still coming but when?) I am trying to get info from them now on eta on that and neighborhood moving of inactives. At least one or the other should allow good game play to roll.

DeletedUser

dont be rude. They are working on the bugs. Look in the bugs section and see how many call to error 3 times bugs have been fixed in the last couple of days.

oh it must be that they arnt working on (in your eyes) something that you want because you dont care about the problems other players have. Dont be so self centered and realize there is a community out here that wants bugs fixed so they can play the game not add things on that are so totally buggy as to be unplayable at this point.

If you think that he is the only player with this opinion than you are kidding yourself... The community out here wanted a solution to the trading problem. Stop lying to us and misinform people

DeletedUser276

I dont lie stef. I am given information and pass that along to the masses. I have to take what I am told as gospel and dont really appreciate being told I am intentionally lieing and misleading the players.

I got information on when the merging of neighborhoods was coming but apparently if I told you I would be lieing and kidding myself so maybe I wont share it with people unappreciative of the effort I put in here. :)

Have a nice day folks its nice and sunny and +25C so I am heading out to brown my bald head.

DeletedUser

I dont lie stef. I am given information and pass that along to the masses. I have to take what I am told as gospel and dont really appreciate being told I am intentionally lieing and misleading the players.

I got information on when the merging of neighborhoods was coming but apparently if I told you I would be lieing and kidding myself so maybe I wont share it with people unappreciative of the effort I put in here. :)

Have a nice day folks its nice and sunny and +25C so I am heading out to brown my bald head.

Well have fun with that browning thing, lol. Honestly, it may be a touchy subject, but I wouldn't post anything about a specific time because if you said 2 weeks, and 2weeks from now the devs decided to hold off due to bugs, you would be at this point again, so I am perfectly fine with thinking that about another month we might be saved.

DeletedUser

@BS

Hey, sorry about calling you a liar. I got carried away and it slipped out of my fingers. Dunno if i have said before but is not your fault. I know where you get your orders from. I was also in your position. You are taking it way too personal. If we blame someone is INNO.

What i don't like is that we get false information or half of it. If you look on the forums, there are countless threads about the trade problem. As soon as we knew the update would fix that the answer to those threads was: Wait for the new update. It will come with guild trade and no more problems.

Why no one from the administration came to clarify then? Why now Checkered Jester comes and tries to play with us with his attempt to clarify that actually they have said we wouldn't have trade and WE misunderstood. That is totally not true and really is frustrating.

DeletedUser276

yup. I blame them to a point. The trades should have been specified were not coming with the guilds. It should have been in point form what was coming with the update

-guilds
--things the guild entails

-global rankings viewable
--movement of tools to under forge points

etc etc.

and yes I take it personal when I am personally called a liar and such. Maybe you didnt mean it as such but thats how it came out :P I am talking to the admins right now as well and trying to get clearer info. With the knowledge that guilds can trade cross neighborhood its understandable that it was assumed to be coming out on this update. Pretty confusing for the players side. Though I kinda understand the admins part.. they are busy and sometimes dont have time to lay out every thing that wont be included... though I am sure they get the same info they pass along to us from the developers. So I cant really blame checkered.. he is in the same boat.

DeletedUser

if inno made tribal wars 6 years ago , shouldnt they know what they are doing by now?
just a thought :)

DeletedUser

ignoring the bugs / update for the moment.
space , the final frontier:)
i've reached the iron age on brisgard and got stuck for trades.
so thought i'd try on here , with the experience gained from brisgard.
much better start , raced to 9th place within an hour , and guess what?
stuck again on space. :(
the expansions are a block of 4 x 4. could they be bigger please:)
a row , 4 x 16 would be great , or half a row , 4 x 8 , at the least.
i have the gold and res coming in , but keep on running out of space to build on.
i feel like the old priest from Father Ted :)

DeletedUser276

if inno made tribal wars 6 years ago , shouldnt they know what they are doing by now?
just a thought :)

And they made Grepolis 2.5 years ago... and lagoonia about 8 months to a year ago.. I think.

Games are piecemealed mate its not done all at once.

I honestly dont know what the smart mouth is about. If its that bad you can always google more games that arnt in beta test phase.

DeletedUser

While I understand that this is beta and the game is not complete, I can also
understand why players are becoming angry and disheartened.

Fixing trade should have been the #1 priority and anything else should have
waited, until it is functioning in manner that allows forward progress with research.

I really like this game, but I'm now wondering if it is worthwhile to continue.

Someone that actually has knowledge of what is going on, needs to make a post
on trade.

Please, give us some good information on what is happening and when.

This way, I can make a decision.

I have seen three bad reviews of FoE, in the last two days, on online game sites.

DeletedUser276

I have information however I get slammed on my posts by players. I would be happy to share what I know but no one is adding me to skype to type to me about it in a live text convo.

DeletedUser276

eh? just whomever wants to talk about this to a person live... textwise that is. Better than ranting in a forum where most of your posts might not get read.

DeletedUser

I have information however I get slammed on my posts by players. I would be happy to share what I know but no one is adding me to skype to type to me about it in a live text convo.

Sorry, I do not skype or chat.

I despise doing so.

Would it be OK, if I sent you a PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.